Terms of service
T.SHIRAKASHI BOOTMAKER(Hereinafter referred to as "our workshop"), a shopping site "T.SHIRAKASHI BOOTMAKER(Hereinafter referred to as "this site"), this agreement is stipulated as follows.
Article 1 Scope of this agreement
This agreement stipulates the services provided by this site.
Article 2 Member
1. 1. After approving this agreement and completing the prescribed enrollment procedure, the person who approves at this workshop will be a "member".
2. 2. If we judge that it is inappropriate to approve as a member, we may not approve the membership.
3. 3. Only one member can be registered for "1 member".
Article 3 Password management
1. 1. Members are solely responsible for the management and use of passwords registered on this site.
2. 2. Any act such as transfer, sale or loan of password is prohibited.
3. 3. Our workshop shall not be liable for any mistakes in the use of passwords by members and damages caused by the use of third parties. The manifestation of intention made to the company using the password is regarded as a valid manifestation of intention of the member corresponding to this password.
Article 4 Member registration information
1. 1. Member registration information shall be owned by this workshop, and personally identifiable information (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address) shall be deposited with a contractor within the range necessary for providing this service, as well as deposit. As a general rule, we will not provide it outside the company except for those who have consented to disclosure by the member himself / herself.
2. 2. Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, part of the member registration information (name and address) may be disclosed without the consent of the member concerned.
(1) When it is judged that it will be disadvantageous to our workshop and other members or third parties, when it is disclosed to the police or related organizations
(2) When the police, courts, public prosecutors offices, bar associations, consumer centers, or other organizations with similar authority request disclosure of registration information, and our workshop decides to respond to it.
(3) In addition, when our workshop judges that the disclosure is appropriate
3. 3. Our workshop does not accept any false declarations regarding all items of registration information declared by members at the time of enrollment.
4. If the member's registration information is changed, the member shall promptly carry out the prescribed procedure.
Article 5 Prohibition of use outside the scope of private use
Members may obtain any information obtained through this workshop, except when approved by this workshop (including obtaining the consent of the third party through this workshop if there is a third party who has the right to the information). Information may not be reproduced, sold, published or used beyond the scope of private use.
Article 6 Prohibitions for members
1. 1. Our workshop prohibits any of the following acts of the members, or any acts that may cause them.
(1) Acts that are offensive to public order and morals
(2) Acts that lead to criminal acts
(3) Acts that violate laws and regulations
(4) Acts that infringe the copyrights and other intellectual property rights of this workshop and other members or third parties
(5) Acts that infringe on the property, privacy, etc. of this workshop and other members or third parties
(6) Acts that give disadvantage to our workshop and other members or third parties
(7) Acts that slander or slander our workshop and other members or third parties
(8) Acts that interfere with the operation of this workshop, etc., or damage the trust of this workshop.
(9) All business activities using the status of this member without the approval of this workshop
(10) Election campaigns or similar acts, or acts that violate laws and regulations such as the Public Offices Election Act
(11) Acts of giving false answers to all questionnaires conducted by our studio, including enrollment procedures
(12) Sending or writing harmful computer programs, etc.
(13) Unauthorized use of ID and password
(14) Other acts that our workshop deems inappropriate as the act of the member concerned
Article 7 Cancellation of membership
1. 1. If any of the following items apply, our workshop may cancel the membership without prior notice and consent to the member.
(1) When the prohibited items stipulated in Article 6 and other provisions of this agreement are violated
(2) When the member's declaration information at the time of enrollment and afterwards is recognized by our studio as a deliberately false declaration.
(3) When the password is illegally used or used
(4) When there is an illegal act that our workshop does not admit
(5) When there are other acts that our studio deems inappropriate
2. 2. When the qualification is canceled, all the rights that the member has to this workshop shall be canceled.
Article 8 Withdrawal
If a member withdraws from this workshop, he / she shall notify the workshop according to the prescribed procedure, and will be withdrawn after the withdrawal procedure at this workshop is completed.
Article 9 Changes to the rules
Our workshop may change this agreement at any time without prior notice and consent to the members. It is considered that all members have approved the contents of the change when it is displayed on this site for one month. However, if an unforeseen situation is expected, such as when there is a risk of causing disadvantage to a third party, the terms and conditions shall be changed without waiting for the above period.
Article 10 Service interruption or suspension
1. 1. In the following cases, our workshop may suspend or suspend part or all of the service contents of our workshop without prior notice and consent to the members.
(1) In case of regular maintenance, update and emergency of this site
(2) When it becomes difficult to continue the operation of this site due to force majeure such as fire, power outage, natural disaster, or other unforeseen circumstances.
2. 2. Even if the member suffers any disadvantage or damage due to the above situation, our workshop shall be exempted from the responsibility.
Article 11 Change or cancellation of service content
1. 1. Our workshop may change or discontinue the service content of this site without prior notice and consent to the members.
2. 2. Even if the service content is changed or canceled based on the preceding paragraph, if any disadvantage or damage occurs to the member, our workshop shall be exempted from the responsibility.
Article 12 Service suspension
Our workshop may suspend the service of this site with a certain notice period.
Article 13 Handling of personal information
Article 14 Disclaimer
1. 1. Our workshop shall not be liable for any damage suffered by the member or a third party due to the delay or interruption of the service provision of this site for any reason.
2. 2. Our workshop does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information obtained through the use of the services of this site, the suitability for a specific purpose, etc.
3. 3. Our workshop shall not be liable for any damages caused by the information obtained through the use of the services of this site.
4. If a dispute arises between a member and another member or a third party regarding the information and services provided through this site, the member shall resolve this at his own expense and responsibility, and damages our workshop. Shall not.
5. This workshop shall not be liable for the fulfillment of obligations related to transactions such as the sale and purchase of goods between members and third parties conducted through this site, and any disputes arising regarding other transactions.
6. Our workshop shall not be liable for any problems arising from the disclosure of member registration information based on Article 4, Paragraphs 2 and 3.
Article 15 Agreement jurisdiction
If there is a need for a proceeding between the workshop and the members regarding this site, the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdiction court.
Article 16 Governing law
Japanese law shall apply to the establishment, effect, performance and interpretation of this agreement.